Mission, vision, values.
Our Mission is:
ADACEN is a non-profit-making organization with a social base made up of people who have suffered different kinds of Cerebral Damage and their family members. The organization takes an active part in the development of different kinds of attention services and models of treatment which are seen as key elements in the defense of their rights and the social transformation which they require. In this way, the aim is to improve their health and the quality of life of all its members.
The Targets of Adacen are:
To be a reference in providing attention to people who have suffered Cerebral Damage or similar neurological ailments and also to helping their family members by developing individualized support and aid from an interdisciplinary approach consisting in a social-health and a social –psychology methodology. That approach is based on the use of the latest new technologies in line with maintaining respect for the dignity of the person and their social dimension. Adacen underlines the importance of spreading awareness and knowledge in society so as to instill prevention measures to help contribute to providing an integral attention for Cerebral Damage cases or other similar ailments.
The principles and values which are at the foundation of our approach are:
- To guarantee the respect and dignity of the life of these members
- To provide personalized attention
- To preserve the intimacy of the Users in all their vital aspects
- Transparency and credibility.
- To develop periodical training and knowledge within the professional staff
- To work as a integrated team
- Patience and perseverance.